Thursday, November 6, 2008

On Being Human is Now On Being One With Life

Hi everyone!
Hello Tiffany!

Hello

So - what happened in October?
It was my birthday - I turned 37....

I feel fantastic - and, happily, magically and most importantly - I've embraced my life...

in some way, this is what I wanted, this year, without knowing it.. I've been away from my 'normal life' for a year... to take a year to be me - to figure out what it is that I'm suppose to do - to learn - instead of teach... and bang...

I took a step off the ledge... and now - I'm on the other side ---

of belief of faith of trust of life

The world is new - and yes, a new day is here....

Love, life, flow, tao, love, spirit, oneness, truth, beauty, love, here, now, life, cells, light, bright, ever, truth, love, god, creator, source, all, one, being....

Love to you all -

Tiffany

No comments: